- This event has passed.
March 31, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Have a blast with the entire family at the 4th annual Kid’s Fest. Sports instruction, games, activities, arts and crafts, food, and much more await. Preregistration encouraged but not required. For additional information, please visit the website at www.howardcountymd.gov/kidsfest.
Preregistration is encouraged but not required. If the event is full, we highly encourage you to get on the wait list for the event. If we’re able to open up the event to more participants, an email will be sent out to everyone on the wait list about additional spots for preregistration.
How to register for the event:
- Online – CLICK HERE
- Phone – 410-313-7275 (8am-4:30pm, M-F)
- Howard County Recreation and Parks Headquarters – 7120 Oakland Mills Road, Columbia, MD 21046
- Gary J. Arthur Community Center – 2400 Rte. 97, Cooksville, MD 21723
- North Laurel Community Center – 9411 Whiskey Bottom Road, Laurel, MD 20723
- Robinson Nature Center – 6692 Cedar Lane, Columbia, MD 21044
- Roger Carter Community Center – 3000 Milltowne Drive, Ellicott City, MD 21043
Parking for Kids Fest will fill up fast, so we strongly encourage carpooling! Please follow signs to designated lots.
Parking is available at the following locations and will fill up accordingly:
–Meadowbrook Park – 5001 Meadowbrook Lane, Ellicott City, MD 21043
–Meadowbrook Playground Parking Lot at the corner of Meadowbrook Lane and Long Gate Pkwy
–The Dorsey Building (Complimentary shuttle to and from event) – 9250 Bendix Rd Columbia, MD 21045
**Accessible Parking is available at all lots
**Shuttle Bus Schedule – once an overflow lot is being used, buses will continuously travel from the event to the parking lot for the duration of the event